Friday, July 20, 2007

Speed up Ubuntu

Making Ubuntu faster has always been an idea of mine I wanted to accomplish. Here's a link to a post, which would speed up the OS. Link to the website
This is supposed to work, though I have not tried it yet. Hope it does.

P.S.: There is also a Thread giving some more enlightenment about this stuff. I think that some of the methods showed in the link to the blog above are worth trying though. I think from the ubuntu team have implemented nice features for speeding up the system and the boot time for Feisty (for which there goes a big THANKS to them).

No comments:

Categories

code (15) fun (2) linux (31) miscellaneous (9) music (8)

About me

I'm Adrian and this is my blog. Here I usually write about technical stuff (mostly about Linux).
Copyright: BY-NC_SA, Author: aeter