Monday, August 20, 2007

Ubuntu tutorials

Here's a list of some websites which offer tutorials for Ubuntu Linux.

1. Clips for how to use ubuntu [aimed mostly at newcomers at linux world, a site with video tutorials for ubuntu]
2. Ubuntuguide [The 6.10 version of the guide is translated nicely in Bulgarian]
3. Ubuntu-tutorials.com
4. Ubuntugeek [A nice source of howtos for Ubuntu]
5. Howtogeek.com/howto/ubuntu [Several howtos for ubuntu]
6. Ubuntu magazine [The fullcircle magazine is a magazine for Ubuntu]
7. Ubuntu blogs
8. Saving power with linux on intel platforms [I haven't tried these instructions, but they seem interesting]
9. The search function of my webpage/Google :) [one may be lucky to find what one wants here]

And here are another two howtos:
1. Howto add multimedia keys support [it enables the keys on the top of some keyboards]
2. Card reader [howto at ubuntuforums.org, for those computers with card readers]


Here I haven't mentioned the Howto section of Ubuntuforums.org and also the website Linuxquestions.org.

No comments:

Categories

code (15) fun (2) linux (31) miscellaneous (9) music (8)

About me

I'm Adrian and this is my blog. Here I usually write about technical stuff (mostly about Linux).
Copyright: BY-NC_SA, Author: aeter