Tuesday, February 19, 2008

How to make posts collapse/expand

I used the instructions from this webpage to be able to make posts with the so called "peekaboo" view by clicking at the "read more" link.
Also, while searching, I found some very useful websites, offering similar tricks for the layout. This webpage for instance shows how to make the side elements of the webpage with the same effect. Very useful is also this webpage, the sections of help for blogspot.com - this one and this one, and also the section, which explains how to make the so called "peekaboo" comments. That's about all of it, almost all of the things I've found so far.

No comments:

Categories

code (15) fun (2) linux (31) miscellaneous (9) music (8)

About me

I'm Adrian and this is my blog. Here I usually write about technical stuff (mostly about Linux).
Copyright: BY-NC_SA, Author: aeter