Friday, April 9, 2010

.vimrc mainly for Python & Clojure

When using e.g. Vimclojure or coding in python, I have found it useful (and for vimclojure - necessary) to have the following contents in my .vimrc; some of them come from the python's mailing list, others from the Vimlojure website:


set textwidth=80
set autoindent

set tabstop=4
set expandtab "turns tabs into whitespace

set shiftwidth=4 "indent with autoindent
filetype plugin indent on

syntax enable
set wrap

" Settings for VimClojure
let g:clj_highlight_builtins=1 " Highlight Clojure's builtins
let g:clj_paren_rainbow=1 " Rainbow parentheses'!
let clj_want_gorilla=1
let vimclojure#NailgunClient = "/home/cdiem/drugi/clojure/vimclojure-2.1.2/ng"

No comments:

Categories

code (15) fun (2) linux (31) miscellaneous (9) music (8)

About me

I'm Adrian and this is my blog. Here I usually write about technical stuff (mostly about Linux).
Copyright: BY-NC_SA, Author: aeter